cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Webservices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I had problem with webservices that i added to my webdynpro project(as models).....

i had added 20 webservice model to my project......, when adding my models, the webservices are in one system.....

now i want to use those webservices from another systemm....and those are of same names....there is no change in webservices....only thing is different ipaddress...

wat i had done is .... i changed the ip address in logical port of the model i added....

some times it is working... and some times it is not working......wat might be the problem...i have to solve this very urgent......can any body help me out...

the error it is displaying as follows:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Service call exception; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.XmlUnmarshalException: XML Deserialization Error. XML is not valid. Node <strErrorCode> child of <rpl:Response> not

described in Schema.

thanks and regards

sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

From the you post it seems that web service is returning a XML tag <b>strErrorCode</b> which is not expected by web service model. i think wrong data might be passing to web service so web service is giving some fault message This fault message is not expected by dynpro model.

additionally you can make sure that the web service are not changes. this new web service might have been changed to have strErrorCode tag in response in some case.

For same web service on different server you can configure HTTP destination in Visual Administrator. and a runtime you can use these Http destination to call web service.

you can configure http destination in Destination service in visual administrator. this http destination should have complete SOAP end point URL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

If we look into details of error ,it might be change in webservice ,where child node strErrorCode is no more available to Response node. Can you please recheck the wsdl file.

Thanks

Madhan