SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payer in student accounting

l_molenaar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the contract account of a student (CAA2 or PIQSTD button: Account Data) the second tabpage (Payments/Taxes).Here you can enter underneith Payment Data (General) a Payer and Paid By.

I asume that when you enter a Business Partner and it's contract here. When you then run the fee calculation PQ_FEE_CALC the document that is then created will be assinged to the name of the entered Business Partner in the contract account of the student.

Is my asumption incorrect or am i doing something wrong?

What i want is that a certain document is created for another businesspartner that is not the student. Certain companies sent the students to the university and they will pay the bill.

Any help is welcome here!

Thanks a lot!

2 REPLIES 2

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Molenaar,

Let me answer your second question first, in case of companies sponsoring the students and paying there fee, we can create them (Corporate/companies) as sponsors. These sponsors then have their own Contract Accounts and Contract Objects. When you run the Grant evaluation it will transfer the fee from student account to sponsors account.

Hope this will clarify your doubts.

Warm Regards

Vinod Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I agree with you that some companies went the students in universities for paying bills. Sometimes they suffered from some problems.

[University of Madrid|http://www.villanueva.edu/english-year-abroad/]

Edited by: unique07 on Jul 30, 2009 5:45 AM