cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in executing Reports??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We found the opening report transactions are getting failed after 100 times( approx) successfully opening the IPD reports.

So I have some doubts in our mind from this observations:

1) Is there any constraint for opening the maximum number of report ?

2) After opening the reports approximately 100 times, it started failing and the error is "500 internal server error". That time even we try manually we find the same error each time. What is the reason behind this behavior? How to resolve this??

OS-Win 2003 server,DB-Sql server 2005,SAP-BI 7.0,RAM size-16GB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you open report you shall get the contents in the buffer . think that your program buffer is geting over flowed.

Thnaks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rishi..Whether I need to check in ST02,program buffer for that??How to resolve this issue??

Program buffer PXA

abap/buffersize 300000 kB Size of program buffer

abap/pxa shared Program buffer mode.

This is the current size of our program buffer..

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, you can monitor buffers in ST02 but your 500 internal error may not get fixed by simply increasing the size of the buffer. Check ST22/SM21 for more information regarding this error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manoj as I am getting 500 Internal error what could be the possible reason be??I have checked st22 & sm02-everything is fine..

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks to me some port configuration issue. Are you sure you are not getting any error/warning message in SM21 ?