cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drag&Relate with SAP R/3 Transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i know that it is possible to use Drag&Relate within on SAP R/3. Unfortunately i can't look which Business Objects and transactions are available in the Web AS 6.40. (Metadata hasn't been loaded into the system yet)

Does anybody know if there is a documentation which Business object type offers what services/transactions? I'm searching the services offered for Object Type BUS2007.

Thanks for your help/ideas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find all those details from the transaction Spo0 from SAP R/3 system.

Thank you,

Ramakrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does Spo0 use the table SPRTL0? Table SPRTL0 is empty, as the metadata haven't been loaded into the system yet.

venkata_ramisetti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Thorsten,

Yes. The table SPRTL0 is used in the transaction SPo0.

When we generate meta data from this transaction, It creates data in the table SPRTL0.

By the way, Did you imported business object from the backend system? If you don't perform this stpe, it throws error saying meta data is not loaded.

Please check the below link to do this.

Thank you,

Ramakrishna

Message was edited by: Ramakrishna Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

thanks for your help.

That's the point - I didn't import the business objects from the backend system in my case it is SAP R/3 Enterprise.

Before our system administrator will do this steps, I want to know which transactions are available for business object BUS2007. As a result i know either it makes sense for my requests to import them by the system adminstrators or not.

This is my problem i don't know where i might get this information (any documention...). I only know that i can't find it in the backend system.

Thorsten