Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM_DISCONTINUED INSPECTION LOTS IN MCVA

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear QM experts,

When we execute MCVA report one can get the information about discontinued lots. Can anybody tell from where we can get the details of discontinued inspection lots? I tried through Extras->inspection lots option in MCVA. Unfortunately it gives the list of all inspection lots and not only of discontinued lots.

I guess while recording results in QA32 if the Results Record Status of any of the MICs does not reach to 5 i.e. processing is completed, it reflects in to MCVA report under discontinued lots column. Can we have a list of such inspection lots whose processing have not been completed? Any tables?

Thanking you,

Anand Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anand

There is no direct t code. you will have to check with the table. QAMR

Regards

Gajesh

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Gajesh,

I think what needs to be done is,

1. Collection of all inspection lots through QA33 whose UDs are given.

2. Passing them to QAMR table

3. Calculations of difference either by filtering or by vlookup function in excel.

4. The difference must be the list of inspection lots without RR.

5. This is based on assumption that in QAMR table lots with no RR do not appear.

As you mentioned correctly, program needs to be developed for this through ABAP. I am closing this thread. Thanks for your kind support.

Best regards,

Anand Rao

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Is there any other way to look for discontinued inspection lots by means of status profiles? For no RR, RREC works abosolutely fine as narrated by Hemant.

I addition to that those inspection lots should also get displayed whose RR was not done completely. That means not evaluated up to status 5.

Thanks in advance,

Anand Rao

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anand

You are welcome

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

DearAnand

Wherever you are doing a forced inspection completion these lots get attributed to Discontinued lots. It can lots without RR or without having the status 5.

Regards

Gajesh

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gajesh,

Is there any T-Code to view the list of inspection lots whose results were not recorded and UD given.

With regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

You can get the list of inspection lots with UD but no result recording with tcode QA32 .

You have to create the selection profile for this.

- Go to SPRO - Quality management - Quality inspection - Status managemnt - Define selection profile.

- create new entry

- give some name and description

- double click on selection condition to add following condition

- in status field add RREC (that is Results confirmed)

- tick checkbox not (this is to select insp lot without result recording)

- Save

Now in QA32, use this selection profile. Select radio button Select lots with usage decision .

Thus you will get what you need.

No development required

ragards

Edited by: hemant adep on Jul 31, 2009 5:34 PM

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hemant,

This is quite interesting. Thank you for your valuable feedback. Well there are few queries regarding this. I will be grateful to you if you can please throw some light on them,

1. After double clicking the status profile I put, status number as 1, status as RREC, initial status marked with tick, lowest status number and highest status number kept as 1

2. Does anything need to be put in Authorization key column? I have kept it blank

3. After this much of setting the moment I try to save, system asks to assign Allowed Object Type

4. What needs to be put here? Also whether the steps followed are correct?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

You are trying to define status pofile, that is wrong.

You have to define the selection profile (just below where you define status profile).

The path for customization is given in my above post.

do exactly what is mentioned in above post.

Please let me know if you still face the problem.

regards

Edited by: hemant adep on Jul 31, 2009 6:13 PM

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Perfect Hemant!!

It worked fantastically,

Just another doubt, is there any status by which we can get those inspections lots also whose RR is not done up to status 5. I mean lots with MIC not valuated, and partially inspected should also be displayed separately. Can these be displayed somewhere? By following the steps you mentioned worked for inspection lots with no RR.

Thank you once again!

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

ICCO All inspections completed

INSP Inspection active

UD Usage decision has been made

LTIN Long-term inspection

these are some of the statuses that you can use depending on your requirement.

regards

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hemant,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried by following status

ICCO All inspections completed

INSP Inspection active

UD Usage decision has been made

LTIN Long-term inspection

Unforunately i am not getting the list inspection lots whose inspections were discontinued. I mean by RREC we can get whose RR are not at all done. But one can not get the cases where results were recorded partially. Let's consider following case.

One inspection lot contains 5 MIC, out of which only 3 inspected and these 3 are not valuated. UD is given. Now where to get the list of such inspection lots? Staus ICCO turns for every lot once we give UD.

Thanks for your help

Best regards,

Anand Rao

Edited by: Anand Rao on Aug 7, 2009 1:01 PM

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Is there any other way to look for discontinued inspection lots by means of status profiles? For no RR, RREC works abosolutely fine as narrated by Hemant.

I addition to that those inspection lots should also get displayed whose RR was not done completely. That means not evaluated up to status 5.

Thanks in advance,

Anand Rao

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anand

One more thing to be noted is that if no result recording is done for the inspection lot the data will not appear in QAMR table. There will be no entry in the table. Please check with one inspection for which UD has been done without result recording.

This lot will not have any entry in QAMR table

Regards

Gajesh

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Well as you rightly said if the RR is not done in inspection lot it does not appear in QAMR.

As per my understanding if RR is not done then it is counted as discontinued lot. But it seems that discontinued lots mean something different.

Well then the question is does system count only those lots which have status either 2 to 4 and from which table system picks the data to display discontinued lots in MCVA transaction?

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

Edited by: Anand Rao on Jul 10, 2009 2:15 PM

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anand

Just checking have you removed the maximum hit when you entered the values in the table. Please check and revert back

Regards

Gajesh

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes I checked. It is ok. I think inspection lots with certain conditions are getting accepted by QAMR table. I can not find out the reason. But none of these lots are having inspection points that is sure.

Anand Rao

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anand

I think you need to create a report for this. Discontinued lots are those lot which you havle forcefuly completed. It can include as you mentioned inspection lot with status 2 in the result recording and if no result recording itself was not done and the lot is forcefulr UD'ed.

You can see this in QAMR table. if the status was 2 it will show you in SATZSTATUS or if the result recording was not done then the table will be blank

Hope this helps

Regards

gajesh

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gajesh,

Thanks for reply.

I checked in QAMR table. Surprisingly the data in QAMR and MCVA do not match. I followed following steps,

1. Execution of MCVA for period 06.2009 with inspection type 01. There discontinued lots observed as 21.

2. Now for the same period (Lot created on 01.06.2009 to 30.06.2009) in QA33 with UD given option, downloaded all the inspection lot numbers.

3. Total number of lots in QA33 and MCVA matched.

4. Passed all these inspection lot numbers in QAMR table. After passing all the inspection lots in to QAMR the output gets displayed for only 400 lots against 868 lots.

5. I mean in QAMR not all the inspection lots observed, which is quite surprising.

6. Even I cheeked in QASR being suspect that inspection point might have been used. That is also not the case.

What I am missing here?

Best Regards,

Anand Rao