cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR occured at Interface Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Ths is satya our senario is RFC to FILE but the problem is sender RFC is already configuerd to another interface.How can i assign that sender RFC to my interface.Hear i am using Sender service instead of sender system for testing purpose.

But when i am testng the test configuration an error is getting triggered in interface determination in bound interface not found at test configuration tools. Give me solution

Thanks & Regards,

satya.T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

-->You are dealing with the Scenario RFC to FILE.

-->So it is not mandatory to create the Message interface for Sender (in your case for RFC)because RFC it self is an interface.

-->so create Message Interface for File.

-->Coming to ID:

You are using the Business Service so,for that you need to maintain the Logical system and Details of the R/3 system.

Double click on your Business service and from Menu-->Click on Adapter Specific Identifiers and check the details if not maintain the details as said above.

Thanks

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satya

• just open that Sender RFC and under objects tab and right click on it and from the context menu click on "Add to scenario".

• Interface Determination problem is coming because your Message Interface is not added in the receiver tab of the Business Service, just go to business Service and add Message Interface under Receiver tab.

• Now go to interface determination and add your correct Inbound Interface and Interface Mapping.

I hope it helps.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi pavan,

Check whether that particular interface added to ur service or not. Double click on BusinessService and at reciver tab add ur inbound Interface. At Sender tab add ur Outbound interface.

Thanks.