cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding activation of a new InfoSource.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have created a custom cube which is usng 2lis_13_vdhdr, 2lis_13_vditm, 2lis_13_vdkon.

The two datasources 2lis_13_vdhdr, 2lis_13_vditm are active and statistical setup (oli9bw) is done for it. Now I have activated 2lis_13_vdkon. I believe I have to do the statistical update again. How to proceed. As I have to do it on R/3 prod Server. I want to do it the correct process. If I rerun the setup do i get duplicate records? Is there any option to delete the data from the previous setup???

Regards

Jay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Jay,

you will have to first delete the Set up Tables for appl component 13 and then redo the statistical set up.

You can delete the Old set up table data in <b>T-Code LBWG.</b>

Thanks,

Amol

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayanth,

After deleting setup tables for application 13 in LBWG fill them using OLI9BW . Then do a init load only for data source 2LIS_13_VDKON . This will load all the data for this data source into cube . Then later u can pull delta's for this data source from RSA7.

There won't be any duplicate record's because data sources are different.

Regards,

Prakash B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions....

I will implement the procedure.

Regards

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jayanth,

Delete the Data from the custome Cube and Delete the Setup tables before filling it again.

There is Roberto's Blog for LO-COCKPIT Follow that it's very useful and many more discussions by other experts on LO-COCKPIT use it.

Use LBWE for LO-COCKPIT it's all there.

Regards,

San.