cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass change in pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have received yesterday a new .xls file containing new prices for customers within different sales areas. This file contains price changes for more than 6000 customers.

The fields on the Excel document seem to be a mix of MM and SD information to be uploaded:

Former material Number - Description - size of material - Unit of material - selling price of material - material number

I understand I will have to use LSMW to upload that information, however can anyone explain to me how I can enter the information about the selling price of the material. Shall I use a VK01 transaction for vendor or a XD01 for customers to do the job?

Please help.

Merci

Christ.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

For uploading the new or revised selling prices to customers you have to use VK12.

Create a recording in LSMW and upload the data from a text file.

regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chris(t?),

From your question I gather that you're not very familiar with SD. The above suggestions are great, but you will also need to find out what pricing condition you need to update. There are many pricing conditions possible in SAP. PR00 is usualy the "regular price", but in your organization any condition could be used.

Then you'll need to find out what keys are used in that condition and realign the file accordingly. You might also need to update some information in Excel before uploading (e.g. mapping from an old number to the new number).

And third thing is you need to find from what day the new price is supposed to be effective. The conditions have the validity dates. E.g. yesterday we could have one price and today - another price. Each document has a pricing date, which is used to determine what price should be applied.

So there is much more to it than you think and than mentioned here. If yoi load 6000 records incorrectly it will be difficult to fix.

Jelena

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The best way is that first you align the excel file to VK11 format; just copy paste and save.

Next go to VA05, key in the material code and execute so that system will generate all sale orders for that material. Now from top menu bar, click on "Edit --> Mass change --> Price" so that all those sale orders will be updated with new pricing. But please note if partial delivery has already been made for any line item, then in that case, pricing will not update for that line item. You can only update in billing document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

I dont think this you can do in single step. The reasoning behind my thinking is as follows

1. Mapping between old material number and new material number wont be there in either Vendor / customer or condition table, So please find where is the maping and update these in first step.

2. Create LSMW and based on the selection criteria of your access sequence record it and then on same upload the data.

For example :

In first step :

Old Material New material Unit

ABC 124 KG

DEG 345 EA like this

in second

New Material Price

124 1000 $

345 456 $

I hope it help.

Thanks,

Raja