cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configured TMS and all the RFC are working fine. Now the problem is my workbench request are geting saved as local transport request and, if I assign a target system, it says "You cannot use request (req. no.)"

Whereas, if I go to SE01 and create a plain workbench request, the target is getting defined and there are no issues in it. But if I create a new program I am not able to assign a target system

Regards,

Balakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This happens with the objects which were kept on local transport request while creating the object. While creating the object if it was kept in local transport request all future modifications will also goto local transport request.

Verify below steps to save in to transportable transport request.

1. Verify all the transport requests attributes if any of them were not assigned to target system, assign them to target system (allows Only if request is not released). If request is already released, you cannot change target system and object cannot be transportable unless transport of copies request used.

2. Verify object's package and its transport request. if this transport request is created as local one. you need to change it to transportable.

Thanks,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need to edit your developement package. Make transport root as mention STMS. Z<SID>.

Just check which developement package it is using.

Thanks,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created the Package ?

If not then you have to create a Package.

Now create Z program & While creation of it, it will ask you the package name then select created package & save.

Now try to release the request.

Thanks,

Shambo