cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DESADV IDoc using EAN's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

A bit of guidance if you could. I am trying to simulate an inbound delivery creation process using DELVRY06/DESADV for a PO. The issue I have is that the EDI provider will not be sending the material number in either the E1EDL24 (delivery line item) or E1EDL44 (HU item) segments - only the barcode.

E1EDL24 has a field EAN11 which I have populated with the relevant EAN/UPC code and removed the MATNR and KDMAT values for the R/3 material. However I cannot get the inbound delivery to create without populating the material number.

Also for the HU, we have the scenario of having multiple materials (E1EDL44) packed into a HU (E1EDL37). The DL44 segment only has material fields and no corresponding EAN field to identify the materials to be packed.

If anyone has experience with this issue then I would love to hear what I can do. If there is something that is 'out of the box' i.e. SAP standard then that will be first prize for sure, but if I have to, then an enhancement may be required - hopefully not.

Kind regards,

Paul...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I worked with EAN Numbers however I dont think EANs can be used for Nested packing etc.

However please check the link below it might be helpful to you

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_afs60/helpdata/en/afs.htm

Regards

Shrinivas Betageri

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi Paul,

I have the same exact requirement to populate the E1EDL24 segment with the EAN code, but idoc is not getting created unless I populte my own material number in KDMAT.

I am curious to know how you solved this ?

Thanks in advance,

former_member444527
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Did you find answer to this req?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transferred to another forum...