cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I wan to create multiple deliveries from a single order. Say the sales order is for 1000MT. I need to create delivery for 25MT each. But my client says creating delivery each time is not feasible and time consuming.

How can I do the delivery split automatically based on the qty? My requirement is system should create the 40 deliveries automatically with 25MT each .Can I control this through copy control or do I need to make use of the user exit?

Thanks

Isaac

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To create Delivery automatically , you can maintain in VOV8 for the Sales Document Type by selecting Immediate Delivery as "A". So that your delivery will be created automatically.

Now if you want to create Delivery for 25 MTS each ,the same can be maintained in the User Exit.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Ankur.

Can you throw somelight whats the user exit I need to use and how to go on with this.

Thanks

Isaac

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try V50S0001 - User Exits for Delivery Processing & MV50AFZL.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Isaac,

After reading your query i can think three options for you

1. Apply logic of dividing delivery based on quanity in copy control routine in VTLA. In which you can create the routine and apply.

2 Apply logic in Picking user exit, which will pick only 25 qty at a time at VMDE0002 (Picking user Exit)

3. Apply logic in delvery user exit.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (0)