cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to open a system changeable option?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before we have three XI servers with traditional system architechture - DEV -> QAS -> PRD.

But now we want to change them somehow - The dev system will be abandoned and QAS will become a dev system.

However, I found some problem:

In integration repository tool, I cannot change the objects(such as adding a new namespace) tranported from formerly DEV system.

In Integration directory tool, I also cannot add new object into those senarios tranported from DEV.

Where can I could change the XI QAS system changeable property in order to continue development in it?

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brad,

You must not be having sufficient aothurization to change the objects in Quality. Just check with your basis team.

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found "change list" is the other place to address.

Anyway, thank you guys too much.

Edited by: Brad Ma on Jul 8, 2009 1:44 PM

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I found "change list" is the other place to address

can you explain a bit more on this??

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By default no change is allowed on the QA system...so just getting the same roles as in Dev wont help you.

Open the SWCV in IR and see whether the option Objects Are Modifiable or not....i think it will be unchecked...so if you are sure that you want to do any changes in the IR in QA system then check this option....then you will be able to modify the objects i.e. the edit option will be enabled....

Regards,

Abhishek.

I