cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable delta for a sap standard datasource...Please help me out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one requirement like I have to enable pseudo delta based on two fields creation date and change date for some sap standard master datasource(say for 0NOTIFICATN_ATTR ,0EQUIPMENT_ATTR etc) in the info package selection level.This two fields(creation date and change date) are in as selection fields.

Please tell me the way what should be the approach...

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

as already suggested to a similar question (is he one of your colleagues ?), try to insert some code in the infopackage on these relevent fields (maybe you can load only records with creation date equal to sy-datum minus 1 and the same with change date...)

Hope it helps!

Bye,

ROberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

sydatum - 1 will not work here...I have to capture last successful loading date..How can I capture that?and based on this last loading date I have to load data which have creation date or change date greater that the last loading date...

Please help me out....

Former Member
0 Kudos

sydatum - 1 will not work here...I have to capture last successful loading date..How can I capture that?and based on this last loading date I have to load data which have creation date or change date greater that the last loading date...

Please help me out....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help me out....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help me out....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help me out....