cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material-Customer one-on-one relation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

My Client requirement is - they want to sell a perticular material to a particular customer only.

This is because whenever a sales person sees that material, he/she should see that perticular customer only for that material.

Is there any place in SAP where I can maintain this setting ?

Thanks in Advance,

Pat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do the same through Material Listing / Exclusion in VB01.Here out of 100 materials , the customer is interested to purchased only 2 materials ,then use Material Listing.

In case of vice Versa,like customer doesnt want to purchase only these 2 materials ,the use Material Exclusion Process.

If you will try to add the material except the one maintained in the Condition Record ,it will show an Error.

Best regards,

Ankur

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Pat,

This i think you can maintain with material determination or item proposal and in that maintain the Field catelog and access as per your requirement and maintain the customer - material determination. This may help you.

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Pat,

This i think you can maintain with material determination or item proposal and in that maintain the Field catelog and access as per your requirement and maintain the customer - material determination. This may help you.

regards,

Sudhir