cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SolMan EHP1 ZSAP_SOLMAN_ADMIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We just installed the SOLMAN EHP1 and tried to follow the instructions in rkt but we are stuck with the first screen in solman_setup.

ZSAP_SOLMAN_ADMIN authorization was supposed to be assigned to SOLMAN_ADMIN but apparently the role is none existent. Here is my support package details:

SAP_BASIS 701 0002

SAP_ABA 701 0002

Is anyone familiar with this role?

Thanks,

Nathan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My user SOLMAN_ADMIN has this role, but I think (if I recall correctly) you have to create it manually.

Check out the security guide for the exact authorizations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

I was able to download the authorization detail and am trying to create it manually. The problem now is that there are authorization objects that don't belong to a class how did you add this authorization objects manually? I get an error every time I manually add an authorization object not belonging to any class.

Thanks,

Nathan

Edited by: Nathan Ray Deluao on Jul 8, 2009 3:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Weird, you should be able to create this role in tx PFCG...

I don't remember getting any errors....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nathan,

I encountered the same issue. Couldn't find the ZSAP_SOLMAN_ADMIN role in my system. Just wondering where did you download the detail? Could you please help?

Thanks,

Jason

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to:

Note 1236420 - Automatic role generation from templates

Hope this helps.

BR,

Eida

mkloeffer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nathan,

the role you mention is created during the "User Administration" step in the "Initial configuration" of SOLMAN_SETUP. The role is not delivered but created in the customer namespace from the template SAP_SM_BASIC_SET_T and SAP_SM_CONF_SEC.

You can either choose to create a new user and assign the role to the new user, or choose to assign the newly created role to an existing user.

Hope this helps

Michael