cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configuration settings

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

1. Where do i find configuration setings for shipping point. what I mean is. If I place an order for a material and when i creata a delivery document for the mateial and pick the material how would the system know where to pick the stock from. if the stock is present in 2 different places.how would it know from which place to pick the stock.

2. in sales order header there are few delivery blocks and blilling blocks. where can i find configuration settings for them.If I create a sales order its passing down some requirement but there is credit block its not passing down requirements. and for few blocks it passign down requirments. I just want to check their configuration serttings and if possible create a new type of delivery block. where are the settings for this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

> 1. Where do i find configuration setings for shipping point. what I mean is. If I place an order for a material and when i creata a delivery document for the mateial and pick the material how would the system know where to pick the stock from. if the stock is present in 2 different places.how would it know from which place to pick the stock.

This comes from the setting which we do for shipping point determination based on the following criteria,

shipping point determination is from Shipping condition + Loading Group + Plant + Shipping point.

So when system will find these combination it will propose the shipping point....

Shipping condition will be maintined in customer master and loading group in material master.

SPRO --> IMG --> Logistice Execution --> Shipping --> Basic shipping Functions --> Shipping point and goods receiving point determination --> Assign shipping point.

> 2. in sales order header there are few delivery blocks and blilling blocks. where can i find configuration settings for them.If I create a sales order its passing down some requirement but there is credit block its not passing down requirements. and for few blocks it passign down requirments. I just want to check their configuration serttings and if possible create a new type of delivery block. where are the settings for this.

Billing block is assigned to the Sales document type in VOV8. Credit block will cone when a customers credit check will fail. This we defined in OVA8 for credit.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Where do i find configuration setings for shipping point. what I mean is. If I place an order for a material and when i creata a delivery document for the mateial and pick the material how would the system know where to pick the stock from. if the stock is present in 2 different places.how would it know from which place to pick the stock.

Ans:- This is done because of your assignment of shipping point, plant, sales organization in the configuration setting. and in Sales and Distribution setting as well as your setting in Delivery level where you maintain the shipping point determination.

2. in sales order header there are few delivery blocks and blilling blocks. where can i find configuration settings for them.If I create a sales order its passing down some requirement but there is credit block its not passing down requirements. and for few blocks it passign down requirments. I just want to check their configuration serttings and if possible create a new type of delivery block. where are the settings for this.

Ans:- Go to Sales and Distribution and check the Incompletion log and document setting. you will find almost all the things above.

regards,

Sudhir