cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubts about web services transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

I have some doubts about transporting a web service to QA. I have created the webservice definition in DEV an everything is ok. When i search for the WS in SICF i can view the definition. When i do the transporto to QA i can view the WS definition in the SOAMANAGER, but in the overview it says there's no web services and no endpoints, and in SICF nothing is displayed. The last WS i have created was in WSADMIN and i'm a bit confused in this. Can anybody help me?

Regards IA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have exactly the same problem. I have trasported the WS in Quality Environment but in SICF the service is missing while in develop the service is generated automatically. Why this happens?

I'm not sure that I have to do some action manually.

Can anyone help me?

Armanda have you solve this problem?

Thx,

Francesco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure about the transport aspects, but from the security side you need to have tested the service at least once to be able to assign it to a role. Executing the service populates some other tables with a service-hash.

Alternately, test it once from SE80 in QAS, then check again in SOAMANAGER.

Cheers,

Julius

sivasatyaprasad_yerra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

End points and logical ports created in dev system will not be transported to any system. We've to manually create those in every system. Even endpoint create in one client can't be used in other client (MANDT). These are client dependent and not transportable objects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francesco have you solved the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alberto ,

You have to create endpoint individually through out the landscape manually in each system

There is no other option . We have done the same thing.

regards

Poonam Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Configuration of webservices never get transported only implementation does. You need to create endpoint again in SOAMANAGER as details could be different i.e. URL, Security settings, transport setting from Dev to QA to Prod systems.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please go thru this thread this might help you.

BR

Rajeev