cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find sales order from conditon record no or condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends;

Our users have used wrong condition PH00 as a pricing condition at header level.. Through KONV I found out which condition got created. There are 72 documents got created with that condition.

Question: How can I find which sales documents got created or which sales documents are using PH00?

Vanbills

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

KONV is a cluster table, it cannot be used in any joins. This has been written here like million times, for cripes sake.

The easiest solution is to look up KONV by condition (KSCHL), get KNUMV values and then look up VBAK records by VBAK-KNUMV. Keep in mind that leading zeroes do matter here, so copy/paste directly, avoid using Excel in between.

Or you could write an ABAP report, which we ended up doing eventually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all. Jelena you are right. When i started this thread i was doing everything exactly same that you suggested but I was downloading condition record no to excel.. So zeros didnu2019t get copied to excel file. After reading your reply i copied data directly to se16 vbak and i got what i was looking for.

Thanks for all your help friends.

SDN Rocks...

Vanbills

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find out sales order by joining table KONV and VBAK with field name KNUMV (Doc condition)

Regards,

Nimit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Van,

You can achieve this by creating an ABAP query in T.code SQVI. Here you need to combine the tables KNMV and VBAK. With this you can get the sales orders with the specific condition record can be found.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi

I n sqvi i am getting message KNMV or KONV can not be used with VBAK in table join.

Thanks

Vic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Table KONV/KONP can be linked to VBRK. Also check CONDITION_RECORD_READ FM whether it will help. I dont have access to SAP now, please try and revert.

Thanks.

Raja