cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to connect to portal / MDM after some time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am displaying some data in Portal from MDM. The connection goes successful for some time after that , connection hangs. The flow come till

ExecuteMatchingStrategyCommand executeMatchingStrgyCom = new ExecuteMatchingStrategyCommand(objcon.connections);

and fails.

Could you kindly help me in resolving the issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raised an OSS message and awaiting for update. Temporarily we worked with less records with mask and got output

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prabhumsundar

This hanging while running the matching stratergy code happens when MDM has a very huge number of record and the matching stratergy is trying to return all the values in MDM.(Which means all the records satisfy the matching stratergy).

This causes the MDM Server to crash. To resolve this make the matching stratergy robust.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the Matching strategy is working fine in MDM. Also execution of matching strategies takes some time, wait for time time for the action to happen. Try to test this with some simple strategy.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi, Thanks for your prompt reply. But I m not using any calculated fields in strategy. In this case how to proceed further?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check if the matching strategy in MDM using any calculated fields for any of the rules?

regards

Ravi