cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC Item in Transfer process active - follow on document status not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Follow on document is not updated in SRM after PO creation. Ours is classic scenario (SRM 5.5, ECC6.0) and passed thru the following steps - SC (FFT) created, document approved, sent to SoCo, purchaser assigned vendor and created PO, PO created in ECC.

In SRM SoCo screen displays message 'PO created 45xxxxxxxxxx' successfully. Checked the BE PO 45xxxxxxx that was created successfully.

Ran BBP_GET_STATUS_2 and CLEAN_REQREQ_UP jobs. jobs finished successfully. But status is not updated in SRM. RZ20/SLG1 does not have any errors.

BBP_PD shows following statuses:

I105 Awaiting Approval X

I1021 Created

I1038 Complete

I1106 SC ordered

I1129 Approved

I1111 Item in Transfer process

The last status I1111 is still active.

Any advise are welcome. Not sure if I am missing any OSS Notes.

Regards

Viktor Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your replies, I solved it by looking at RZ20 and SLG1 logs. BE Num Ranges for PO was not configured properly as a result it was showing incorrect status.

Thank you all,

Viktor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viktor,

Please try to run the report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED. This will make the cart to appear in the application monitor. Now go to the SRM Web--> Left-Hand side > Application Monitors> Shopping Cart. Here you will find the cart with the item in transfer error. Try to retransfer the cart.

Thanks,

Pradeep

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

any entry bbp_document_tab table in srm for this Po/Sc details.

you are stating that via check status and your sc dont show any PO details via Follow on document folder.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check in table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB if the entry exists use CLEAN_REQREQ_UP program.

2. If entry in the table not exists then check in transaction BBP_PD if the follow on document ( PO ) Number reserved for

the SC .. then use FM BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT.

3. none of these use normal process execute BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER And then use CLEAN_REQREQ_UP

Thanks,

prasad.s