cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publishing RFC as Web Service in DEV client and Using in Test client - Prob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to expose and RFC as a Web Service from ECC. We have created the web service in the development client and this is availble with WSDL in SOAMANAGER. But when want to test this in the test client, there are no end points visible in the test client SOAMANAGER (it is client dependent). Can anyone tell me how to make this service available in Test client too without any name change? We would want to publish this service to PI 7.1 Service registry once tested.

Thanks,

VJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Could you please have a look at SAP Note 1113162 and 1328054

Thanks

Aamir

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Aamir. The notes are related to Service Registry publication. But I am still at the SOAMANAGER level.

I have created a new service definition and endpoint in the test client. Strangely, SOAMANAGER shows an error -

SRT Framework exception: Configuration is invalid: Invalid cardinality "AuthenticationMethod" . After refreshing the end point is visible but is inactive. And for this reason I am not able to generate the WSDL to test the service.

Do I have to do something more for activating this service in the test client? Any inputs from any one?

VJ

Answers (0)