cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relation between rebate recipient & cust on which cond record maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please may i know the relation between rebate recipient and customer on which condition record is maintained.

Because I have maintained rebate recipient and customer on which record is maintained as different from each other.

and when i create sales order sold to party as customer on which record is maintained , then cond record is not picked up.

I was able to see the cond type in pricing procedure analysis.But its value is '0'.

Regards,

Praveena.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Suppose if you have customers 1 2 3 4 5 and the rebate receipient is A ie for customers 12345 the rebate will be paid to A

then you have to maintain in condition records as rebate receipient as A and customers as 12345.

For your query check whether the rebate is activated in both CMR's

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rebate Recipient is nothing but the same Customer which you have maintained in XD01.If you have activated the Check Box in Sales Area Tab> Billing Documents > Rebate,then you can use the same Cutomer Code in the Condition record for the Rebate Agreement in T Code VBO1.

You have to activate the Sales organization for Rebate,then add the Rebate Condition type in the Pricing Procedure.

Best Regards,

Ankur