Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help in Abap Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have two questions in Abap Query

1.How to make the field mandatory in the selection criteria

2.I have joined 4 tables which incude KNA1, KNVV, KNVP, KNKK.In KNKK I have selected the field customer credit limit.When I select this filed the currency field is also coming in the output.But I have not selected the field currency anywhere.Currency field is not required by the client.How to remove this field

Please assist

Regards

Mano

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the field has CURR type, by default the corresponding currency is displayed. This can be turned off in the query layout.

In SQ01, open your query in the change mode. Then click the button 'Basic List'. This should open the query layout design screen. On the right hand you'll see the fields that are included in the layout. Single-click on the field in question. In the frame on the left side you'll see the output options for that field. There should be a radio button for 'Currency field position'. Select 'No currency field' and save.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> 1.How to make the field mandatory in the selection criteria

You can make selection field mandatary by this process

Go to SQ02 -> Enter the infoset name -> click on change then from there Go to the Selections tab

you can see selection parameter list, Double click on the selection parameter which you want to make it a mandatory field.

It will pop-up a dialog screen. On this screen on the input field 'Extras'

enter the key word OBLIGATORY. Regenarate the infosets again.

And you are done.....

> 2.I have joined 4 tables which incude KNA1, KNVV, KNVP, KNKK.In KNKK I have selected the field customer credit limit.When I select this filed the currency field is also coming in the output.But I have not selected the field currency anywhere.Currency field is not required by the client.How to remove this field

Please check again in the list parameter, this field is coming from the list.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your reply.But In infoset change mode when I click extras there are four fields coming at the right side.They are extras, selections, code, enchancement.Here when i click selections tab I am not seeing anything.The entire rows & column are grayed out.

I am seeing the tables and fileds in the lest side.How to bring my field from left to right.

Plz assist

Regards

Mano