Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice printout issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a strange situation.

For an invoice we have configured automatic trigger of o/p type in the form of printouts.However for few invoices the customer has payed which means that he received the invoices.

But the SAP system shows that the printout is still unprocessed(processing status = 2 as not processed ).

So I am not sure if there is some problem in the system or do I need to apply any SAP note.

My SAP system is ECC 5.0.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can see only 4 options here:

1) NAST table entries were deleted, as already suggested

2) NAST table was not updated when the output was processed (search for OSS notes)

3) the invoice was produced by some other means (hypothetically a clerk could do a screenshot of a PDF preview, print it and send to the customer; an invoice could be just hand-written, etc.)

4) the invoice did not actually get paid, but the payment for another invoice was incorrectly applied towards it.

You might want to just check with your AR department. Do your customer sign the invoices and do you scan them? There could be a trace somewhere else.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

GotoVF02> enter invoice number> Menu>Goto>Header-->output.

There check "further data" button, and dispatch time should be "4 send immediately".

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

I checked in the header-->output of the Invoice and the dispatch time is 3 (Send with appl own transaction).

But that is something that doesn't matter in this case..

Rafal:- There is only one entry in NAST table with the status (VSTAT) as 0 (not yet processed)

Edited by: Christino Ronaldo on Jul 8, 2009 2:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Since you maintained the DESPATCH TIME as "using the own application program" you have to defin your own program to process the output.

In standard the DESPATCH TIME will be either 1 or 4 which used to process the outputs using the standard program RSNAST00.

Please try using RSNAST00 or else create one Z program by copying Standard program and include this in you print program.

Else change the despatch time in the condition records.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh.

Thanks.

We already are using VF31 to take a printout of Invoices.

The main issue here is that the invoice was printed and sent to the customer thats why the customer has payed.

But still the system says that it is unprocessed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

table NAST could be reorganized and old entries deleted (otherwise the table will be too big and will cause performance issues. I already saw such cases).

Have you maybe deleted old entries ?

regards

Rafal

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

2 = incorrectly processed, not processed at all is 0. Maybe despite the status the invoice was produced and sent to the customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you sure you checked all entries ?

One could be not processed, but maybe some other processed (for the same invoice you can have several)

Please go to NAST and put invoice number as OBJKY. See how many entries you get and if they were processed (VSTAT)

regards

RAfal