cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to have "No limit" indicator by default in backend PO created from VLSC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

My client is using SRM6.0 and it is classic scenario.

Problem Description:

Error appearing while creating confirmation for VLSC(value limit SC).

The error message is u201CNo limit amounting to xxxx for unplanned services existsu201D appears.

Solution:Before making confirmation in SRM, an indicator has to be selected in the SAP R/3 purchase order. It is the u201CNo limitu201D indicator. This exists in the R/3 PO - Tab Limits - Subtab Other limits - field u201CNo limitu201D.

This checkbox has to be selected manually and than confirmation can be created in Ebp without any error.

My question is:How to have this "No limit" indicator selected by default in the PO.The user does not want to tick this indicator manuallly.This indicator should exist in the PO by default.

Please let me know if I need to make any customising in SRM or R/3 system.

Thanks a lot for your replies.

Kind Regards,

Ryan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set the unlimited indicator to X in shopping cart using bbp_doc_change_badi. Change 'ct_limit-unlimited' parameter. Alternatively you can use BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW to pass the unlimited indicator in the PO.

However doing these changes will always have your limit order set to unlimited and user will have no choice of selecting/deselecting unlimited check box. In case you want to have this check box selected default in your shopping cart, so that user can change if they wish, then you should try using a screen variant and bbp_screenvariant badi.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Answers (0)