cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Retrieve values through BAPI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to retrieve values from BAPI(BAPI_PO_GETITEMSREL) and want to display these values in EP.I don't know how to pass the parameters to BAPI, that r mandatory,through EP.

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Why dont u use Visual Composer to serve ur purpose?

Using VC u can easily call the bapi by supplying proper import parameters and will be able to display the result in a table view.

With regards,

Amol.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

For your requirement you may create a WebDynpro Application in netweaver Development Studio,which has a model which is bound to the BAPI (BAPI_PO_GETITEMSREL).

Then create controller, Bind it to this model.

Now create the views involving input fields and output table or fields.

And then bind its input text fields and output table with appropriate controller context elements.

Now deploy the application on the server.

From EP now you can pass the elements to BAPI and can

retrive data returned by the BAPI too, on EP.

Regards,

Tejas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi!

How to pass parameter to bapi through EP.

-After passing parameters does the bapi retrives the content from R/3 automaticallyif Yes! Then how to display the content.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

During Web Dynpro application development, when you create views, in that you need to bing the injput fields of the view with the parameteres that are to be passed to BAPI and the display table with the parameters that BAPI returns.

If you have done this binding, it will automatically pass parameters to BAPI and display parameters from BAPI in EP.

Regards,

Tejas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Tejas!

Thanks for ur replies. Using model i able to connect my Ep with bapi.But i cant able to bind the input field to parameters of bapi.

how to bind them and what parameters are to be selected..

Now we are using ( BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL):)

regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi again!

Thanks for ur coordination until now.

Now we able to bind the import parametes with our inputfield. We are taking one button to display the content. how to acheive that. Do we need to write anything in the action of button.

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Vijay,

I am giving you the link of a tutorial which will guide you through the model binding and all, step by step.

Thsi will help you in solving your issue.

Here is the link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c3/76b45d9688e04abe1a1070410ddc1e/content.htm

Regards,

Tejas