cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2009 Manufacturing Fall Focus Conference

former_member1170711
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there going to be one this year? I don't see anything on the ASUG site. I seem to remember Dallas being mentioned at last year's conference in Nashville.

Thanks,

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ASUG is hosting a Virtual Education Summit on September 9-10, 2009 (interestingly enough it's not on the ASUG website calendar - maybe because it's 'virtual'). I forwarded you an email.

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here is a blurb from an ASUG email I received on March 25th:

ASUG Members:

As a member driven organization, ASUG's priority is on delivering value for your membership investment. In an effort to respond to member needs and challenges, we have been reviewing our 2009 programs and events to ensure that we continue to deliver on our mission.

Recent member feedback indicates that companies are facing resource challenges and have limited travel budgets for 2009, thus making it difficult for members to attend regional events. With these concerns and the current economic uncertainty in mind, we have made the decision to cancel the 2009 FALL FOCUS Business Management and Operations Optimization events, in favor of putting a greater focus on the ASUG Annual Conference, Chapter, and virtual events that may be financially easier for the membership to access and attend.

Regards,

Jeremy

Answers (0)