SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tracking meter reading orders

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could anybody please guide me about:

How can we track which Meter Reading order is created by EL01 and EL06?

Please guide: can we identify about any MRO, by which transaction code it was created?

Thanks and Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the Billing Order, created by TCODE EL01 or EL06, on EL31, choose Billing Orders and filter by Schedule Billing date. Be carreful because you might have long execution time.

Kr,

André

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vashishth ,

May i know why you need to track your MRO?

-SIva

0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually my company wants to control all the processes and wants to see all the requested details.

Please guide.

Thanks and Regards

0 Kudos

Hi

Check EABL table ,may be you will get some parameter to track.

SIva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the Billing Order, created by TCODE EL01 or EL06, on EL31, choose Billing Orders and filter by Schedule Billing date. Be carreful because you might have long execution time.

Kr,

André

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply please.

But could you please guide me: how can we identify which billing order is created by EL01 and which billing order is created by EL06?

Please guide.

Thanks and Regards

0 Kudos

Your best bet would be using the logs. From what I have seen I have not been able to identify between the two MRO's, ie. el01 created or el06 created, but the logs do show the program name and the orders created if you ran in foreground.

0 Kudos

HI,

Hope using tcode EL35,you can identify whether it is from EL01 or EL06.

I have not tried,just check whether you have any chance to identify.Meantime i also explore when i have time.

-Siva

0 Kudos

Thanks siva

Please keep on sending your replies. I am closing this request as there is a limit of no. of open questions.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can create a meter reading order by tcode EL01 - Individual Order , EL06 - Mass Order

Regards,

Prajakta