cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configuring output types to billing types - billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

i want to configure output types say O1, O2 to the billing types F1 and F2. Can you pls explain how should we do that. Whenever we create an invoice, i want to trigger my form...

i'm not into functional, am an abaper

Thanks in advance

Shekhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If You have create new condition type , then you need to do following configuraions

Can use T- code NACE or SPRO Sales & Distr-Basic Functions-Output DeterBilling Documents

1. Otput type assignment to Partner Function can be different from BP ( Since New Condition Type so requirement must be different , otherwise std o/p tpe RD00 can be used).

2.Assign / Include the condition type in the Output procedure V10000.

3. Assign the Procedure to your billing document .

4. T code vv31, maintain condition record for new o/p type

Regards

Rohit

Edited by: bahlrohit1 on Jul 8, 2009 12:03 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sekhar,

Please run the transaction NACR select the application as V3 - Billing & give the output type which has to be assigned. Then select the combination Sales org/ Billing type. Do the necessary assignment parten function BP Medium as 1 Dispatch time as 3.

After these assignements once the invoice has been done the system will trigger this output type.

Regards,

Nirmal

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The output determination for billing document is also based on the principle of condition technique which is given as :

1. Create a condition table and an access sequence.

2. Create a Output condition type.

3. Assign the output type to Partner function

4. Maintain output detrmination procodure like "XX".

5. Assign the condition type to billing document.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

To assign an Output Type with Billing Type , go to SPRO>IMG>SD>BASIC FUNCTION>OUTPUT CONTROL>OUTPUT DETERMINATION>OUTPUT DETERMINATION USING CONDITION TECHNIQUE.

Here Assign Output Type to Billing Type ,then Maintain Condition Record in VV11.

Best regards,

Ankur