cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to Integration Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem logging into XI Dev's Integration Builder, both Design and Configuration. I am able to get to the Log-in screen but I am not able to Log-in due to Authorization Error. With XIP, I am able to access the Integration Builder. The access I am using for both XIP and XID have the same roles and profiles.

What are the necessary things that I should check to be able to access the Integration Builder?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See if you have SAP_XI_CONFIGURATOR_J2EE and SAP_XI_DEVELOPER_J2EE roles for your user.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was facing the same problem in my project.

The problem was because the server was not able to connect to MESSAGE SERVER due to some port not opened on server end. I get the port opened from both ends and then things worked for me.

This problem generally arise when you are trying to access the system in the Client or Other network.

Also please make sure that you have made the entry of the server in the host file.

Thanks

Ajay Garg

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to have these roles assigned inorder to open IR/ID, test mapping, monitor etc:

SAP_XI_DEVELOPER_ABAP, SAP_XI_DEVELOPER_J2EE, SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check this blog [https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3148] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Former Member
0 Kudos

This blog talks about login issues.Hope it helps.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Regards,

Manjusha.