cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created a new material assignment group (R1) for raw material. The sales of raw material has to go to one particular G/L account and the excise duties have to go to another particular G/L account. I have done setting in VKOA. All the customer account assignment groups are linked to R1 and respective account keys and G/L Accounts.

The result is that in accounting document for 1000 plant, the values are ok. But for plant 2000 and 3000 the accounting document shows noentries of Exciise duties. I have used the table-Cust Grp/material Grp/Accnt Key.

Pls help me to resolve this matter.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check whether Plant 2000 & 3000 are excisebale maintained in J1ID. If maintained , then check the material code,whether Chapter ID has been maintained or not.

Best regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Ankur, my prob was solved.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If Entries for Excise in Two other Plants are not Getting Posted then maintain /check Plant relevance for Excise in J1ID.

Regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

In J1ID transaction , just check whether the EXCISE INDICATORS are set for plant or not, and also check the CUSTOMER EXCISE INDICATORS and also CUSTOMER AND PLANT EXCISE INDICATORS under the excise status.

This may be the issue.

regards,

santosh