cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extraction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are pulling data from R/3 and it is delta updated and data is mooving to ODS.

While pulling data the data turned to RED.

and if I check in datails tab in subsequent processing

Full 100510 is having overlapping selections with init 008701 no update to ODS name.

what would be the problem and plz suggest the solutions also.

it is very urgent.

Thanx in advance.

Vasu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vasu,

if you have two requests earlier to this delta which has failed, with "Full" and "init" as update options and if they have overlapping selections, you should delete the "Full" request.

Regarding the current failed load, please delete the red delta request and try again. Also try to figure out the exact error. Hope this helps.

Has it come properly till PSA? if yes, check the Tranfer/update rules. If No, the check the source system for records. This can be a generic approach.

Thanks and Hope this helps..

Aby

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vasu,

you are extracting two requests from the same datsource -

1. Full

2. Init

your init selection ( which you must have difined in Infopacakge) at the time of initial request are overlapping with your full request.

I believe BW will not allow that.

could you please check it?

regards

Vikash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Aby and Vikas,

And Aby data has come upto PSA.

NOW I made those Delta request which were green to red.

Do I need to delet them and rescedule it for Delta?

or I should leave them as green only and activate?

Former Member
0 Kudos

ABY and Vikas also that the status in monitor is red and the data has come upto NEW DATA table.But PSA ID is not generated.Plz help me this is very urgent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vasu,

Let us take it step by step -

1. do you have a full request already in ODS? if yes the your init of ( delta) request is overlapping with that. if you don't need that full request delete it or change the init selection parameters for init request - in this case you need to do re-initialization ( I am not sure whether you would like to do it) OR delete Full request

2. Error is becasue you are trying to load data which is already there that is why overlapping error.

you first sort it out then move ahead... please don't change the status of request manually...that is generally the last resort one has.

hope it helps

regards

Vikash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vikas Ni delted all the initializaions.Now I ll be

reinitilizing.and once again delta package.and How about earlier Delta packages.Plz help me urgent.If u give your number I will contact you?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now I freshly reinitilized(WIthout Data Transfer) .I took new package.It is succeful.Now is there any option to retrive original delta?

If it is avaialable plz explain it in detail.

How about Repeate request?

How to proceed with it?

Thanx in advance.