cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise service PurchaseOrderERPRequest_V1 from ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are using an ECC 6.0 (Ehp4) system and we are trying to trigger enterprise service PurchaseOrderERPRequest_V1 to replicate a Purchase Order to a different system. Our expectation would be that we trigger an output (NEU) using Transmission Medium 8 (Special Function), but we are not able to determine which program to use.

Normally this information is available in the ES Workplace (for example for the outbound Order Confirmation), but not for this case. Does anybody know how to set this up (without writing our own program) and what the general way of working should be for cases like this?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Rudy Claassen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

irina_vasilieva
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rudy, where you able to find the answer on how to trigger the XML message PurchaseOrderERPRequest_In_V1 from ECC?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understood correctly, you want to copy PO from 1 system to another system (A->B).

You can call "Read Purchase Order" service of A system from B system which will give you all the details (since you don't want to develop anything then it will help), then consume this service in system B and store details (either using Create PO on B or by some other way).

Another option is to create outbound proxy and call this proxy from ABAP to transfer all data with the help of PI.

ABAP->proxy->PI->target system.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gourav,

Your assumption is correct. I want to call the standard SAP Outbound Proxy, but using a standard SAP program. I am looking for this standard SAP program that is doing that for me.

Thanks and regards,

Rudy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I am aware no standard SAP program is available to call proxy, you can write small piece of code for doing this else call read PO service from your destination system which will trigger service and provide you data for copy.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gourav,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will investigate if we trigger the 'Read PO' service internally (in system A) and then copy the response before sending it outside to system B using the Outbound Proxy.

Regards,

Rudy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will be better if you trigger from System B using any dummy program. In system A you can read PO directly using RFC/BAPI etc. Another way is to create Idoc for replication.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

Thanks, these are nice blogs, but they do not answer my question. What settings do I need to do in the ECC system to trigger this service?

Regards,

Rudy