cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to copy standard project, wbse, network, activity into operative projet

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i have created standard project definition with standard wbs element by cj91, then created standard network with assignment of standard wbs elements along with network activities and their logical relationship by cn01.

the problem occurs when i copy the standard project to my operative project, during copy not every object copied to operative project. Only standard project definition and wbs elements are copied. no network activities are copied. how can i copy all objects at one time kindly suggest solution.

regards

saqib usman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are copying from CJ20N, there are options available where you can include activities.

Check with activities box. it will copy the entire structure....

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As replied above standard network activities must be assigned to WBS element under same CJ91 created structure.

Please check Network profile for operative structure is maintained and whether network is assigned to Project defination or WBS element.

While copying standard project initially have you selected all the selection ticks (e.g. WBS elements,components etc.)

Regards,

Sameer

mangesh_kamat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you creating a new project while copying the standard WBS structure or are you including the standard structure in an existing project.

If you are creating a new project and copying the standard WBS structure you need to acticate the checkbox beside the "with Activities" and also the components below it viz. "Components", "Relationships", "PS Texts, "Milestones" & "Documents". This applies to both in Project Builder as well as Project Planning Board.

If you are including the standard structure in an already created operative project which only has the Project definition then you need to check the radio buttons for "With Root" and "With activities".

I think this should solve your problem.

Regards,

Mangesh Kamat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

first create std wbs .assign std wbs to std activities when creating standard network.copy std project to operative project in cj2d or cj20n.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.