cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CR Config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm in the process of configuring CR in Solution manager, i was going through a tutor and it's asking to download SW and installationwith saint, how do i do this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you downloaded the patch? if so place the patch in Drive://usr/sap/trans/EPS/in follow the procedure which david has mentioned

Regards

Uday

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Offcourse you can do it if u are able to login to 000 with your id and got full authorization

Client/000-->Tcode SAINT

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

how do i get Access to user SAP *?

During the installation of SAP you will be providing master password which can be used to login with sap* or sap/pass would work when you delete the user sap

Always use user DDIC to apply support packs.

If your id has proper authorization or copied from DDIC user then you can login to 000 client and start applying patches

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks but the installlation was not done by me, the BASIS Consultant did that, i have all sap system authorization in my id, is it not possible to try these using my id?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you elebroate little more what exactly you are trying to configure?

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

With CR i assume you mean ChaRM?

And SW..... is that software?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i'm refering to CHARM, and need to install addon software ST_PSM with proagram SAINT

Former Member
0 Kudos

download the package online or using mopz.

go to tx SAINT - next upload it to your server in client 000 using any user but DDIC or SAP*.

Afterwards you can import it using SAINT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how do i get Access to user SAP *?