Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOS Help for Billing Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a ORder to Delivery and Delvery to Billing Process

I have assigned Billing Block at ITem Category level which is coming in sales order.

But the same is not getting reflected in delivery by default and also the billing is not getting blocked.

Can u all pls. tell me teh GAP in customisation on SOS basis as my process is stuck for the same.

Regards

SD Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The issue is resolved thru. user exit.

At the time of creation of delivery, I have triggered the user exit ( MV50AFZZ ) and insert the Billing Block. And the clearance of the same is also controlled by the same user exit by checking the user id.

Thanks for all the support

SD Consultant

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Instead of Item category put your Block on Sales Document by using Transaction VOV8.

there are two types of block one- Delivery Block whick will block the Delivery and another is Billing Block (normally used for blocking the Credit memo, debit memo, etc. the Order Related Billing Doc.). If your requirement is to checl the invoice value before posting the invoice, you may also use Posting Block in VOV8, whcich will block the invoice for posting.

It will be better if you give your requirement in detail, like why you want to block a document.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear AA,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I have done the assignment in Sales Doc Also .

Here the issue is the price may change at the time of delivery due to market fluctuation. Hence doing pricing at delivery level also.

I want this to be checked by some person from other dept. for the rate and then remove this billing block at delivery level in order to go ahead with the Billing.

Posting Block is not agreed as the Invoice is made and printed out at the time of creation

If u have any other suggestions, pls. tell.

Regards

SD Consultant

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I would suggest that use transaction Variant (SHD0) and supress the PGI button in VL01N transaction. Now give authorisation of VL02N to only those users who are responsible for checking the delivery. So after checking the Price in delivery they can do the PGI.

Or remove the authorisation of PGI on the basis of Movement Type from the user who are suppose to use VL01N , authorisation object is M_MSEG_BWA. And they should not have the authorisation of VL02N so the person who will have authorisation for VL02N will check and do the PGI.

Hope it will help you resolve your issue.

Wait for the response of other Experts too.

regards

Amitesh