Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Transport with systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I want to transport a customized tables from one client to another client within the system..

(like from Qn-000 to qn-111)...

Is there any other way to make this table available in the target client without transporting it from the source client? I mean, like any extraction or so from source client to target client...

Please help with your insights ASAP

Regards,

Geetha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member701183
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note table being a repository object will be availble across clients. It may be the case that the DATA in table can be viewed from one Client but not possible from another but the table structure should exists. Desc (table_name). Now populate the empty availble table using Batch input session and other table data loaders. Check and let us know if any issue.

Regards

Aveek.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to target system and use TCode SCC1,

give transport request num , and give the source client and execute.

Hope this resolves the query

regards

Shtiika

0 Kudos

> Hope this resolves the query

It doesn't as OP explicitly doesn't want to transport. Please read the questions more carefully.

Apart from this, this isn't a security question so maybe it can be moved to a more appropriate forum?

former_member701183
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please note table being a repository object will be availble across clients. It may be the case that the DATA in table can be viewed from one Client but not possible from another but the table structure should exists. Desc (table_name). Now populate the empty availble table using Batch input session and other table data loaders. Check and let us know if any issue.

Regards

Aveek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for different suggestions...

We created CTS and transported it to the target client....

I wanted to know, the other way around to resolve it and had got good response on it.