cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FedEx Quoting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First time here and my search didnt come up.

I am looking for information or advice from anyone who has somehow integrated a FedEx Shipping Quote type system with SAP.

All I am looking to do is be able to send to our FedEx server a string of characters that is made up from a Quotation and have it return the shipping costs.

We have the FedEx XSI system, but it will not do quotes for us.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We ware interested in implementing XSI for Fedex and UPS. However, I can't seem to get straight answers as to the functions that are supported. Can you please contact me in order for us to get a better understanding of the solution?

Thank you in advance.

Roy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Accounting to our FedEx Rep there are some 'Licensing Issues' with them and SAP.

They are currently looking at alternative ways.

We luckly have a Fedex Manager Server that was not doing anything so I am just pulling from SAP (with MS SQL queries) and sending the formatted string to the FedEx Server which spits us back the information we need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roy,

I did four FedEx and UPS implementations. May be i can help you.

Thanks,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

FedEx Rate Shopping can be integrated at both Sales Order level and at the Quotation level using the TCP/IP Communincation framework.

FedEx provides the FXRS framework to interface and get the quote based on service.

We have helped other SAP customers by using Enterprise Centralized Shipping (ECS) solution from ProcessWeaver, Inc.