cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reverse PGI thru VL09

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have cancelled one invoice,but when we are reversing the PGI thru VL09 it givies message as no data available for these selection criteria.

please help me on this.,i have given the delivery no correctly in VL09.

Regards

Shakthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This message appears for Two major reason as per me

1. Reversal of PGI already done , so there fore no document for reversal. So Check status of your delivery Tcode vl02n ( Check material document) , whether some one else has already reversed the PGI .

2.Check the shipping point and any other input screen criteria

Regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the delivery doesnot exist in LIKP table then some one must have REVERSED THE PGI AND DELETED THE SAME.

THE SAME WILL ALSO NOT SHOW IN DOCUMENT FLOW

SO U R TRYING TO REVERSE THE DELIVERY WHICH HAS BEEN DELETED

Regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rohit,

The delivery no is there in LIKP table in Document Flow the Material Document No is also there.

Out materials are handeled in batches.

In VBBK table i am not getting the batch status where as i am getting the line item status.

Regards

Shakthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shakti,

First check Shipping Point in Delivery Doc. in

T. Code: VL02N --> Delivery Doc. No. --> Header Data --> Shipment --> Shipping Pt

Now, Go to, T. Code: VL09, and key-in the Shipping Point (entered, as in to Delivery Doc) and click Radio Button: Inbound Delivs & Outbound Delivs; and Execute (F8).

(Note: Don't enter any Delivery Doc. No.)

Now, on to next page, check for the Delivery Doc., which you need to reverse.

Case 1:

If, you get the Delivery Doc., Select the line, and click Tab: Define Date. Here, you define the reversal date and now click Tab: Reverse.

Case 2:

If, you don't get the Delivery Doc., Please update.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Also, update, whether any Route has been defined or any Transfer Order has been created, in your case?

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in the table LIKP whether your delivery no. exist, if Yes, then check whether PGI is already reversed or not.

Regards

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amitesh

Delivery no exhist in LIKP & PGI is not reversed.please tell me the Solution

Regards

Shakthi

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check whether invoice has been created. If yes, invoice should be cancelled first, then reverse PGI.