cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative for SWIF Adapter ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any alternative way for achieving the functionality of SWIFT Adapter ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Search Google for :

SAP® INTEGRATION PACKAGE FOR SWIFT

There will be a pdf talking about an integration package for integrating SAP with SWIFT

That will give some idea of how to integrate SWIFT with SAP

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you so much for giving me the correct answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have studied all the pdf of SWIFT Adapter provided by iWay and also i have studied the Message types, how it works and things like that.

But in our SAP-XI Adapters there is no SWIFT Adapter so without deploying the SWIFT Adapter, is there any possibilities to achieve the secure method ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Recently i have gone through some documents on SAP Conversion Agent.Here we can convert the XML Data to SWIFT format.If you are looking for the same then please go through the Conversion Agent tool.

using serializers we can convert xml data to SWIFT format in conversion agent.

Thanks,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ravi.

But I just want to know that,

can we do the secure transfer of messages with anyother Adapter or anyother way to do this ?

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The document that I referred says that FTP is used to transfer the data between SAP XI and SWIFTNet.

I would assume that a normal FTP adapter is used in this case.

Note that SWIFT itself refers to "Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication" although an IWay Adapter exists by that name.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may then transfer your files in XML format and secure the message flow at various points.

1. Transmission can be secured by enabling SSL.

2. Message data can be encrypted using PGP encryption using it in adapter module or as a Script.

This may be of your interest

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d024ca8e-e76e-2910-c183-8ea4ba68...

Regards,

Prateek