Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery plus PGI

former_member713182
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi:

- How can I know if a Delivery has his PGI created?

- If the the Delivery is for example 10 Pcs. Can a PGI be created for less than that, i.e. 6 Pcs.?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is different way to check whether PGI is completed for a Delivery or not.

1) Go to VL02N or VL03N and check the Document flow (F7) and if PGI is done then you will see a Document No. for GD : Goods Issue.

2) Go to VL02N / VL03N execite the delivery no. you want to check and then click on the tab Goods Movement Data and if the "Toatal Gds MvtStat" field is "C", it means PGI completed.

3) Check the table VBUK in SE11 or SE16 transaction for the delivery no.and check the field WBSTK and if it is "C" then it means PGI completed.

4) You may also use the transaction VL06.

Now about your second querry, NO, it is not possible that you create a Delivery for 10 Unit and do the PGI for 6 unit.

Regards

Amitesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot do PGI for partial deliveries. If all 10 items are not in stock then u can decrease the order quantity to 6 and do the PGI. Later you can create another delivery for the rest 4 items.

You can check whether the PGI is done for a delivery or not by checking the GI status in delivery header:

VL03n -> Goto -> Header -> Processing -> Goods Issue (under Overall Status) or in table VBUK, field WBSTK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can refer the table VBUP enter the delivery document number and check the fields

LFSTA-Delivery status

LFGSA-Overall delivery status of the item

WBSTA-Goods movement status

Here you will come to know whether the goods movement is fully completed or not.

Regards,

Gopal.

former_member273995
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can check the status of your delivery through the document flow of your entire delivery or any specific item as well.

yes PGI quantity could be less then the devlivery quantity, if the delivery quantity is 10 Pcs but if you have stock of only 6 Pcs is available or you have manually choose only 6 Pcs through Batch Split in both cases you can create PGI less then the delivery quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shadab,

I just read your post and am a bit confused, as I have tried practically but its not possible for me for some reason that i can do pgi of lesser quantity than delivery quantity. the only way i could do it if i could change the delivery quantity and equal it to picking quantity.

Please suggest how it can be done and which scenario. whether in lean wm or when not using wm.

regards,

rahul.