cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCoIDoc IDocLibrary 3.0.2 Problems with IDocServerExample.java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´m facing a problem with IDocServerExample.java. I created a new project in eclipse, added the package com.sap.conn.idoc.examples and the class IDocServerExample.java. I configured the files "MYSERVER.jcoServer" and "BCE.jcoDestination" and started the application. Then I get the following error messages:

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Unable to get repository
	at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultServer.update(DefaultServer.java:136)
	at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultServer.<init>(DefaultServer.java:105)
	at com.sap.conn.idoc.jco.DefaultJCoIDocServer.<init>(DefaultJCoIDocServer.java:35)
	at com.sap.conn.idoc.jco.DefaultJCoIDocServerFactory.createServer(DefaultJCoIDocServerFactory.java:17)
	at com.sap.conn.idoc.jco.DefaultJCoIDocServerFactory.createServer(DefaultJCoIDocServerFactory.java:13)
	at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultServerManager.getServer(DefaultServerManager.java:108)
	at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.StandaloneServerFactory.getServerInstance(StandaloneServerFactory.java:170)
	at com.sap.conn.idoc.jco.JCoIDoc.getServer(JCoIDoc.java:78)
	at com.sap.conn.idoc.examples.IDocServerExample.main(IDocServerExample.java:18)
Caused by: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to message server host failed
Connection parameters: TYPE=B DEST=JCOSERVER01 MSHOST=arm115tx GROUP=PUBLIC R3NAME=T01 PCS=1

LOCATION    CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host rz1462 with Unicode
ERROR       service '?' unknown
TIME        Tue Jul 07 09:09:40 200
RELEASE     711
COMPONENT   NI (network interface)
VERSION     39
RC          -3
DETAIL      NiErrSet
COUNTER     2

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc.generateJCoException(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:615)
	at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcClient.connect(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:1280)
	at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.ClientConnection.connect(ClientConnection.java:661)
	at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.PoolingFactory.init(PoolingFactory.java:103)
	at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.ConnectionManager.createFactory(ConnectionManager.java:171)
	at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultConnectionManager.createFactory(DefaultConnectionManager.java:44)
	at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.ConnectionManager.getFactory(ConnectionManager.java:160)
	at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.RfcDestination.initialize(RfcDestination.java:789)
	at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.RfcDestination.getSystemID(RfcDestination.java:817)
	at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.RepositoryManager.getRepository(RepositoryManager.java:32)
	at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.RfcDestination.getRepository(RfcDestination.java:891)
	at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultServer.update(DefaultServer.java:132)
	... 8 more
Caused by: 
RfcException: [null]
Connection parameters: TYPE=B DEST=JCOSERVER01 MSHOST=arm115tx GROUP=PUBLIC R3NAME=T01 PCS=1

LOCATION    CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host rz1462 with Unicode
ERROR       service '?' unknown
TIME        Tue Jul 07 09:09:40 200
RELEASE     711
COMPONENT   NI (network interface)
VERSION     39
RC          -3
DETAIL      NiErrSet
COUNTER     2

Return code: RFC_FAILURE(1)
    error group: 102
    key: RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION
	at com.sap.conn.rfc.engine.RfcIoControl.error_end(RfcIoControl.java:255)
	at com.sap.conn.rfc.engine.RfcIoControl.ab_rfcopen(RfcIoControl.java:94)
	at com.sap.conn.rfc.api.RfcApi.RfcOpen(RfcApi.java:83)
	at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcClient.connect(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:1273)
	... 18 more

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Does anyone know what I´m doing wrong?

With thanks,

Veit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

if you wonder how this post was made by you:

I was logged in under your user - don´t ask me how, ask the people at SAP!

Then I posted this question. After I send it, I recognized that I was logged in under your user and so I logged of and posted the question under my under again.

So please delete this pots, so that it is not in the forum twice.

With thanks,

Veit