cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SolMan ticketing system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i had config solman as ticketing system....

i can create support message through help menu but only in solman......

not in other system those are in landscape.......it is saying "Customizing for feedback functionality missing"

it is showing ..... one more thing if i create support message then how can i see.....

With the feedback function, users can enter a feedback message directly from the SAP system (with system menu Help -> Feedback or by double-clicking on the SAP logo) and send it to the relevant support unit. The support unit can be a customer support unit or one at SAP.

You have to make the necessary settings in the system.

please correct me....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you do the necessary configuration in table BCOS_CUST in the other systems of your system landscape?

There you can also define the RFC connection which will be used for the sending of your tickets.

BR André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply....

but can you tell me which basic setting i have to do in other system in our landscape..... through whic we can create support message from any server....

as per my knowledge.....RFC among these server are working finely....but RFC connection SAPOSS between SolMan and SAP is not working correctly as router is not working propery....

regards

Dik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I think I must make it a bit more clear.

can you tell me which basic setting i have to do in other system in our landscape

Satellite System --> go to SM30, table BCOS_CUST; also see not 614311.

There you say which RFC-Connection should be used to create support messages, so this should be the RFC connection to your SOLMAN. If your satellite system does not know which connection should be used for the creation of messages it is not able to create messages.

If you are asking for a transaction in your satellite system connected to your SolMan, there does not exist one. As Anuj said, you can see them in table BCOS_PROT in SE16.

If you want to look at your messages in your SolMan use either DSWP or SOLMAN_WORKCENTER, as David suggested,

or you can use CRM_DNO_MONITOR where you have a selection screen with various filter options.

BR André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Check the steps which i followed and tell me what next should i have to do.....

I am having Solman <MSM> 4.0 with CRM

Having 000,001,066 and 100 client

I login in 001 through SAP*

And follow these steps

SPROIMG ReferenceSAP Solution ManagerInitial configurationSolution manager -General Configuration

Then I created all user as wizard ask

o Solman Admin -

SolManAdmin

o Communication User--- SolManComm

o Communication with SAP service Support-Its my market place id .

All steps are ok but Communication with SAP service Support gives error

Error creating Communication to Sap Service and support

Message no: - IMG_FASTCONF004

It is due to RFC is not established between SAP and MSM. (Router is not working)

Then I assign the profile parameter

u2022 login/create_sso2_ticket =2

u2022 login/accept_sso2_ticket =1

o icm/host_name_full = <Hostname>.Domin.com

o and icm/server_port_1 = PROT = 2500

Then after restart the server I logged in 001 client with SolManAdmin user and create Logical system and assign them through wizard

Now I execute Initial configuration Part||

It ask for automatic setting

I press yes

*But it is giving error Basic Configuration Error*

*Message No: - IMG_FASTCONF15*

*Object: - SOLAR*

*SubObject: - SOLMAN_CONFIG*

Through log it is showing

*u2022 Basic Configuration Error*

*u2022 SAP Service Market Place Error*

While Task completed through Initial configuration Part||

u2022 BC Set Activated

u2022 Service Desk screen profile generated

u2022 Copied according to piece lists

Now I activated service data controller in Solman

Through SPROIMG ReferenceSAP Solution ManagerInitial configurationSolution manager -Service Data Control Centre

As system landscape is earlier setup when SolMan installed and all RFC (Landscape) are proper working but SAPOSS RFC is not working properly as router is not ok.

In the mean time I Schedule Standard Background job as per wizard

SPROIMG ReferenceSAP Solution ManagerInitial configurationSolution managerGeneral Configuration Schedule Background Job

Up to now when I try to send support message itu2019s showing me message has been sent

Message 8000000001 successfully created in support System Desk.

But I am not able to see that created messageu2026

Also I can create that message only on Solmanu2026

Not from other servers which are connected (RFC) through SolMan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Also tell me

If I want to config solman as a ticketing system only for our landscape (MRD, MRP, MSM, MCD, MCP),

then there is a need of sap router or any kind of satellite communication.

Every server connected through RFC locally.

But due to router is not config properly SAPOSS RFC is not working please describe me the role of SAPOSS RFC for ticketing system.

please guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the RFC SAPOSS is used for the sending of EWA data and the implementation of SAP notes in your SolMan system. If I remember correctly, also your messages to SAP are sent via the SAPOSS if you just have one customer number. If you have several customer numbers, you have to create an RFC connection for each custom number in order to sent your messages to SAP.

Also have a look at note 33135 and at IMG node Connection to SAP.

BR André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

tell me if SAPOSS is not ok then

can we create support message for internal use....

if yes then read out my steps and share your experince...

regards

Dik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh yes, sure you can create a support message. For that purpose you just need a connection between your SolMan and your satellite system which you already have established according to your posts.

The SAPOSS is really just for communication with SAP which has directly nothing to do with the creation of support messages on your SolMan (as described SAPOSS is just necessary if you want to forward your messages to SAP).

Former Member
0 Kudos

For that purpose you just need a connection between your SolMan and your satellite system which you already have established according to your posts.

kindly tell me which step shows that connection has been established between SolMan and satellite system.

as i already said i am able to create support message through Solman and i did.

but how can i proces it...

if i am following DSWP then i am not finding any message..

now tell me what should i do...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also I can create that message only on Solmanu2026

i am able to create message only on SolMan....

i mean when ever i am looking for creating any support message from another server then it is saying cust...error as post very first...

can any one here who describe me what setting i have to make...for creating message from every servers...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ah ok, for a first check I recommend you to go to CRMD_ORDER. There you can navigate directly to a support message. So here enter your message number (SHIFT + F5 or the open document button), e.g. 8000000001 according to your previous post. Then you should see your message. In order to process your message you need a business partner with the role "employee".

can any one here who describe me what setting i have to make...for creating message from every servers...

--> what entries are in the BCOS_CUST table of your satellite system? can you just post them?

Because when I delete my entries I get exactly the same error message as you. There should be an entry like:

OSS_MSG W SM_CLNT100_BACK CUST610 1.0

In this case 100 is the Standard-Client. This is the BACK-Destination which you should have created in SMSY for your system.

BR André

Edited by: André Urban on Jul 9, 2009 10:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear very helpful answer...

any one created a support message ...then it should be a simple user or business partner.....

after creation of message how can we work on that ....

i mean process...

can you help me ....

as i am having single user in 001 client SolManAdmin which is as a business partner....

now i want other users in different system create support message and

SolManAdmin can view all message and distribute them according to consultant....

can you tell me what proceduse i have to follow...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope I can throw a bit of light on that for you :-).

First of all you can also set up an automatic distribution of the support messages. Therefore also have a look on IMG activity "Determination Rules for Support Team".

The user who sends a support message just needs a usual business partner in your solution manager system. You can generate them if your RFC connections are working fine with transaction BP_GEN or via DSWP --> EDIT --> Create business partner

If you don´t want that the people who send support messages also need a user in SolMan go to DNO_CUST04. There you can set the parameter NO_USER_CHECK which must be set to 1if I remember correctly. If you set it to 0 SolMan checks if the reporter of a message has a user in SolMan system.

An important thing for the business partners is the Identification tab. If a person sends a message from system A to your SolMan he needs an entry in identification tab for system A because otherwise the value for reporter in your support message will be something like "does not exist".

The persons who process messages in SolMan for sure need a user in your productive client (e.g. 100) AND a business partner with role "employee" which you can assign in transaction BP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I make entery in this table BCOS_CUST through sm30 as anuj Said ....

all enteries as in SolMan i make in our ECC devlopment

now i can get the message window but can not create as it is saying Because of error 513, no message was created in Support Desk System

Message no. BCOS005

if i am checking then i found that Message Class BCOS has not maintained

tell me what setting i have to make....

when i am creating message from another server i a facing a problem when i am adding a file then it is saying

Function <UPLOAD> is not possible for this Document.

please suggest me what can i do...

for sending attachments....

Edited by: dik on Jul 9, 2009 12:14 PM

Edited by: dik on Jul 9, 2009 12:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

that's cool ..

Through Smsy check SDCCN status ok for your ECC Devlopment server.

then you will get it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Urban/Anuj

Through Smsy check SDCCN status ok for your ECC Devlopment server

i had made it

now i add Ecc Devlopment and MSM (SolMan)

MSM as master.

also make same entery in table BCOS_CUST in ECC devlopment as the entery in MSM.

now i am getting message window but i can not send it as it is giving me error

Because of error 513, no message was created in Support Desk System

Message no. BCOS005

Message Class BCOS has not maintained

what other setting i have to make for the BCOS.

please guide

Regards

Dik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dik,

In general have a look at SAP note 864195.

This error can also be the result of an authorization problem. First of all the user who creates a message needs some special roles. Moreover did you turnoff the user check on your SolMan?

Also see note 621927.

The number range can be another problem, see notes 498984.

Did you already do an authorization trace?

BR André

Edited by: André Urban on Jul 10, 2009 4:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dik,

Do one thing check the authorization ......

user who is creating authorization should be authorized for authorization object S_BCOS_BC

and also maintain the number range through DNO_NOTIF.

give the same number range as you gave in SolMan <MSM>.

and also maintain status profile through DNO_CUST01.

refer the sap not 495984.

hope it will slove your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear anu/urbanj,

i follow the same sapnote as you pepole suggested and now i am able to create support message ...

as what i did

i call t- code DNo_NOTIF

and select groups

then select Groups without text SLF1 and choose group ---> insert and give the value as per Solman

but SolMan having three elements

Group

Element Elem. Text From No. To No. NR Status Ext.

Basic Notification

9999000000 9999999999 9999000000

SLF1

Basic Notification

1 999999 X

ABSC

TASK

ABA Message SLF1

8000000000 8999999999 8000000000

while at my ECC devlopment

ABA Message SLF1 is not showing that why i assigned only above one

Group

Element Elem. Text From No. To No. NR Status Ext.

SAP Support Message

9999000000 9999999999 9999000009

SLF1

SAP Support Message

1 999999

ABSC

TASK

then according to sap note 498984 i delete or change the status profile in customizing:

t-code DNO_CUST01

then select entery SLF1

then Details

then delete the entery in "STATUS PROFILE field and then save

now problem is that when i created message through ECC devlopment server that it is giving me message no 009999000000

and when i am checking through SolMan <MSM> then through CRMD_ORDER it is asking Business transaction Number and i am giving the number 9999000000 then it is saying that

Transaction with the transaction number

'9999000000' is not available or archived

Transaction with the transaction number '9999000000' is not available or archived

Message no. CRM_ORDERADM_H012

tell me what should i do to check it out

please help

Edited by: dik on Jul 13, 2009 1:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

ABA Message SLF1

8000000000 8999999999 8000000000

while at my ECC devlopment

ABA Message SLF1 is not showing that why i assigned only above one

sir check it because at ECC devlopment server it is not showing.......

why i am asking to you ...because when i am creating suport message from SolMan it is givving me series 8000000001

while from Ecc server it is 009999000000

now correct me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dik,

as a first hint I would say go to transaction DNOTIF and enter your transaction number 9999000000.

There is something to know about the messages. The SolMan always creates a support message (SLFN) and a basis message (SLF1 = ABA). Up to some release the ABA-message is created first and the support message is replicated and after some service packs this behaviour is changed so that the CRM message is created first.

You should also pay attention, that you use the same number range for ABA and support message. Otherwise you get the number for the ABA message after the creation of a support message which I assume happened in your case.

So compare number range for SLF1 message and number range for SLFN. This should be the clue to your problem. You have also a difference between external and internal number range. Please check your customization regarding those topics

BR André

Former Member
0 Kudos

as a first hint I would say go to transaction DNOTIF and enter your transaction number 9999000000

Dear Urban had check it

when i am check it through Ecc devlopment server then i can see the message but when i am seeing through SolMan <MSM>

it is showing only those message which are created on <MSM>.

at MSM i had create 8000000001,8000000002,8000000003,8000000004,8000000005.

but when i am creating message through ECC server then it is giving 009999000000,9999000001 and then 9999000010 & 009999000011.

problem is that dear when i am checking through MSM why it is showing only 800000000X series. or only those message which are created on MSM.

all required batch jobs also running successfully except AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA

AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA daily running batch job which had been canceled every time

with log

Report AI_SC_REFRESH_READ_ONLY_DATA has not been run yet AI_SC_EN

Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE 00

please correct me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try to find your messages from your ECC system on your SolMan with transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR and the corresponding date selection? I really assume that it is a number range problem between the number ranges for your support messages and your basic messages. I can imagine like this:

ECC system: Help --> create support message -->

1. creation of basic message with number range 9999000xxx

2. SolMan replicates the support message from the basic message with a different number range 8000000x

3. as a consequence your ECC system shows you the number of the basic message

4. you try to find your support message with this number --> cannot find it because it is not the same number range

This is just an assumption how I can imagine your problem. I hope I am not confusing you.

If you find a support message from your ECC system with CRM_DNO_MONITOR I predict you will see a basic message with the number 99990000x via the document flow in your support message.

BR André

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should also pay attention, that you use the same number range for ABA and support message. Otherwise you get the number for the ABA message after the creation of a support message which I assume happened in your case.

So compare number range for SLF1 message and number range for SLFN. This should be the clue to your problem. You have also a difference between external and internal number range. Please check your customization regarding those topics

i thing you aware all the steps what i did .....

can you help me out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try to find your messages from your ECC system on your SolMan with transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR and the corresponding date selection?

yes when i am tring to check it out then it is showing only 8000000000,8000000001,8000000002,8000000003,8000000004 & 8000000005 only which are created on SolMan only.

now rectify me dear.

thanks for immediate support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check RFC between Both server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anuj,

yes problem between RFC as Mr Urban correct me....

through mail..

thanks both of you for your support .....very gentle effort by Urban.

really appreciable ...

Best Regards

Dik

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear All,

I had created support message from our ECC devlopment server and i am getting it on SolMan and now i am going for process that message ....

as i know i did change the status of that message to In process and save .....

then i am having some question

1- Being SolMan Admin how can i assign that support messsage to our support member.....

(Means if issue related to Basis then how can i assign it to basis pepole)

2- If i want to communicate with user who create support message then i am choosing reply and when i am going to choose status is Customer Action then it is in disable mode nly send to SAP and Confirm are able to choose .....

Can any one tell me Why customer Action is disable to choose.

rectify me and as i know very little , so please tell me what can i do to communicate with user

3- Another question is that if End user who create the support message wants to check the status of his message then how can he check it out.

He/She can check it out from Ecc Server ?

or Userhave to login into Solman then only he/she can check

Best Regards

Dik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dik,

As i understand that you told you had created message from different server and you are able to see that message at your SolMan.

ok

now you want to process that message......

for that what can you do....

To find support messages and check the processing status follow these

1 -

Navigate via the Overview. Support messages are classified by transaction type and user status.

2 -

Choose Messages

In the Messages view, choose selection cretria

then you can go for processing ...as you want to know that how can you send reply to user then

You want to send a reply to the support employee..for that ....

In the Messages view, choose the respective support message.

In Message Details choose Reply.

You go to the Reply dialog box.

Specify your reply and choose Send Reply.

To attach a document, choose Add Attachment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dik,

you have to do a bit of configuration.

1. The finding of support teams is done by a rule. Therefore use transaction PFCG/PFCG_CHG. There you can create a new rule/change the standard rule. You have parameters in a container (such as subject or SAP-component, sysid, ...) and you can assign a support team to a responsibility.

2. If you would suspect that you can use an action, but it is not available you should check your action configuration with transaction SPPFCADM.

3. In general the user would have to login to SolMan as it is not possible to check the messages from ECC server. But if you already have SolMan above 7.0/SP15 you should use the workcenters for that purpose.

Kind regards,

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear urban,

Thanks for reply ....but i am not able to get.....

1. The finding of support teams is done by a rule. Therefore use transaction PFCG/PFCG_CHG. There you can create a new rule/change the standard rule. You have parameters in a container (such as subject or SAP-component, sysid, ...) and you can assign a support team to a responsibility.

As i know that PFCG for role maintance..

then what role i have to given those user who will create support message at ECC Devlopment server...then how can i assign that ticket or support message to respective consultant.

if it is possible check my attachment at gmail sir....

Thanks a lot

Dik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dik,

sorry, was my fault. I just mistyped. I meant PFAC or PFAC_CHG.

BR, André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for immediate replu dear urban

ok i am getting the list of rule here...

as you said

There you can create a new rule/change the standard rule

then tell me which one i have to change and what chenge i have to do then ......how to apply that rule for users...

is this thing i have to do at SolMan <MSM>

or at ECC devlopment server MRD

With Best Regards

Dik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is tere any one who can provide help.

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The settings for finding Support Team needs to be done in Solman.

1. Go to TCode PFAC and give the rule number as 13200137.

2. Go to Responsibilities tab.

3. In that Tab click on "Create Responsibilty" Icon.

4. Give the Object Abbrv (eg. BASISTEAM)

5. Give the Description (eg. Determine Basis Team)

6. Leave the dates as defaulted and Click OK.

7. Give the component (or range of components) for which you want to match the Basis Team in the field SAP Component. (Usually basis components start with BC)

8. Save

You will find thie newly created Responsibility in the tab.

1. Select the new Responsibilty

2. Click on "Insert Agent Assignment" Icon

3. Choose the Organistional Unit. Find the Organisational Unit thru Search (It is the number 'without the leading letter O' in the column ID against the required Support Team - in this case Basis Support Team - in the Org Structure.

4. Click on create button and save.

When you expand the Responsibility you will be able to find the Team and the Team Members assigned as per the Org Structure.

Award points if found useful.

Regards,

Rajesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for valuable reply....

dear i am having query regarding BP also.

As i am very new to SolMan as service desk then want to know the basic funda behind that.....

r_rajeshkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

for all sended message will sit in the BCOS_PROT table and Selected files and long texts can change with a BADI implementation.

use the BADI SBCOS001 (SE18/SE19) with the interface method PREPARE_FEEDBACK_BO

might be its benifical for u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dear ,

can you tell me any T-Code through whic i can see all created message....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'd say DSWP and navigate to the Service Desk.

Or using SOLMAN_WORKCENTER choosing tab Service Desk.

Maybe you need to adjust some filter settings.