cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free goods linked to volume

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Any body has faced with this requirement.

Free good to be given to customer by calculating the total volume in the sales order. For e.g. in the sales order, multiple products

are entered, and if the customer shall qualify for Free goods, the total volume upliftment should be around 1000 KL(combining

the volume of all the material).

In the standard Free goods, it is 1:1 facility. volume checking etc. is not supported.

Has anybody implemented such process. Grateful, if the idea is shared.

Regards

Casimer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

This exit is used to fill value in the additional field created for pricing purpose.

Using this exit, we cannot add line item in the sales order. I have checked up

this exit with the help of our abaper . This donot help. If u were able to add

new line item using this exit, I shall look forward to see how u have achieved,

if u can share the exact thing u have done.

Thanks and regards,

Casimer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Casimer,

I have achieved the similar requirement as yours. You can put your logic under form "FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_KOMP".

Basically, we needed to perform free goods based on material master data and we wrote some logic (including calculations) under this form. I dont know if there is any other user exit for free goods.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was following Mr. Madhukar reply to the thread.

I want to know which user exit or Badi will be able to append sales order item .

Regards

Casimer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have used exit in include MV45AFZ4 for our company modifications in "free goods determination". SAP description for this program is as follows :

User Exits in Program MV45AFZ4

o USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_KOMK

You can use this user exit to add or edit additional header fields

in the communication structure - KOMK- for free goods determination.

For more information, see theNew Fields for Free Goods Determination

IMG activity.

o USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_KOMP

You can use this user exit to add or edit additional item fields in

the communication structure KOMP for free goods determination. For

more information see the New Fields for Free Goods Determination IMG

activity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was following Mr. Madhukar reply to the thread.

I want to know which user exit or Badi will be able to append sales order item .

Regards

Casimer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Refernece Mr. Madhukar reply. I was checking the exit, was not able to do get the item inserted in the order once volume is met.

Any specific exit does this. Can u name it so that I can try the same.

Thanks and regards in advance.

Casimer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I think your requirement is not possible in standard, but in IS-Retail you can give freegoods based on the customer bill amount, Ex: If you shop for $100 worth bill amount, you will get article A as absoulle free, this requirement achived through Bonnus buys,

In manfacturing indstry or other (aprat from Retail) we can achive your requirement through using user exit,

Logic: A)If sales order value crossed $500, system gives popup or warning message to telling ' Enter XXXX material (free)'

B) Make this material value as 0 using TANN item category

C) modify relveant userexit to do the above requirement.

regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My thoughts for the same.

This can be done by using User Exits. When a material is entered in the Sales order then use the User Exit to store the Volume of the material from Material Master Table in a variable.

At the time of saving the document If the Volume exceeds 1000 KL then add a Free Goods Line Item to the Sales order.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Madhukar