cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS (Report: MCTE) is not getting updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have created a New Profit/ Cost Center and then created a Substitution Rule, based up on Sales Org+Dist ChnlDivision+Sales Office_

Then we have created delivery and then Invoicing. Accounting Document has been generated and G/L A/Cs have been hit, accordingly.

Now, when we refer to Standard Report: MCTE, (for above said Sales Area), Report shows No data for chosen criteria.

Here, I would like to mention that all required configuration for LIS Updation,

SPRO --> IMG --> Logistics-General --> LIS --> Logistics Data Warehouse --> Updating --> Updating Control --> Settings: Sales --> Update Group

--> Assign Update Group at Item Level

--> Assign Update Group at Header Level

have already been maintained before Sales Order Creation.

Moreover, the same config-settings is working fine at our Quality-Server, whereas, Its not working on to PRD-Server.

Couls anybody suggest, some more checks to perform?

Best Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the best way I know to check updates in SIS is MC30

Before this you have to set a parameter in your user profile SU3

Set MCL as X and save

After you save changes in transaction you expect to update SIS, go to MC30 and check what tables were updated

Regards

Rafal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

When you moved your changes to Production Server and then after you have created a document for the above mentioned Sales Area. Now is this document also not coming up in the Report?

If yes then can you please tell me what value has got Updated in the Database Table both at Header and Item level in the Field Update group.?

Madhukar.