cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice proforma for consignment fill up

king_fire
Participant
0 Kudos

The issue is related to the proforma invoice creation for the consignment fill-up. as a process consignment fill up has only delivery and no invoice. for the customer reference we create f8 proforma invoice, where as here proforma invoice consists of prices. user requirement is not to have the prices in the proforma invoice output.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define your own new output type and fetch the fields and details as per the requirement.

Reference doc.sales order number or delivery number,Material,Quantity..etc.

And assign this output type for the proforma billing doc type and maintain the records in VV31.

Regards,

Gopal.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

What I see from the previous posts the general idea is to use output determination and just prepare another layout for print out of Sales Document.

In this case Gopal was wrong saying that it is VV31, because in VV31 is for billing documents. In this case you don't have any billing document. You have only sales document (visible via VA03). This is consignment fill-up. If you want to create a condition it should be VV11.

My approach will be quite simple:

1. Do not create any new table or access sequence as suggested by Sarthak, because I don't think you will need it

2. Copy BA00 output type to the new type (ie ZA00). You can do it in V/30 if you go to CHANGE mode

BA00 is used for sales order confirmation

3. In V/30 set access sequence for ZA00 (I will advise 0004 which is based on sales org and sales document type . You can use other as well

4.Create own SAPScript as a copy of RVORDER01. In this new form change description of the document (to proforma invoice)

5. Assign new SAPScript to ZA00 (in V/30)

6. Define condition in VV11

...and that's basically whole high level description

regards

Rafal

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Remember the Output determination takes place on the principle of Condition technique. First of all please refer to following :

1. Create a Condition table and access sequence.

2. Create a new output condition type.

3. Assign this output condition Type to the partner function.

4. Maintain the Output determination procedure.

5. Assign this Output determination procedure to the "f8 proforma invoice"

And atlast please maintain your customized detail in the condition record.

Regards,

Sarthak