cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Module processor for nested structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if we use AF_Modules/StrictXml2PlainBean. for nested structures, upto how many levels will we be able to read.? also let me know if we have any module processors do work with nested structures of n levels. let me know if we have any other options

Regards

Deepika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

Other option is use a generic javamaping to convert the xml to plain text. In this case you would do not need to configure any parameter because the java mapping would put every record in a one line.

I hope It give you one more option for you problem.

Thanks

Ivá

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The module will behave similar to the FCC. There is no standard module for deep level nesting.

You may follow the above blog and use the module instead.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

Thanks for your reply. that was helpful. but from this blog i understand that if we have different number of fields in each segment, we will have to maintain different UDF's . also if we add or delete fields in future, that would be a problem again. can we avoid this complexity?

Best Regards

Deepika

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you explain your requirement a bit better..we might be able to help if we had a better understanding, options you have are..

1) Java Mapping

2) Module..

Use one to standardize then use the graphical mapping to create ur target structure to keep changes to a minimum.

Regards

Ravi Raman