cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery quantity greater than confirmed quantity in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Quantity in delivery order can be changed to more than the confirmed quantity in sales order when there is sufficient stock. (Setting "Check overdelivery" in 0VLP already maintained "B-Situation rejected with an error message").

Anyway in system to check only "confirmed quantity" can be delivered?.

Regards,

Liang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The same ca be done using User Exit

Plz look at User Exit: Delivery Processing EXIT_SAPLV50S_002 in Program SAPLXV50S

Plz check and see if it is working

Regards

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay. Seem i have to add a new routine in copy requirement to check (VOFM).

Thanks for all the replies.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can maintain the same logic only when you have maintained Over delivery Tolerance Limit in Customer Master Record.

Otherwise without Over delivery Tolerance , you can max. deliver the Qty which is assigned to particular Batch. but in the same Scenario, you can deliver more than Confirm Qty by increaing the Stock through 931 Movement Type.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ankur for your reply.

The "Overdeliv. tolerance" in customer master allow customer to deliver more than the quantity in sales order.

But my situation here is to control the deliver quantity base on confirmed quantity in sales order.

For example, i have quantity 10 for an item in sales order, and i only confirm 5 to deliver. Let's say my stock has more than 15 quantity, during DO creation, system will proposed 5 but i can manually change quantity to 10.

I would like to control only confirmed sales order can be delivered. Is this only can control using user exits?

Best Regards,

Liang

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also maintain the same through Routines in the Copy Control from Order to Delivery that the Delivery qty can't be much more than the Confirmed Qty in the Sales Order.

Otherwise the same can be maintained in the User Exit in the Delivery Program.

Best Regards,

Ankur