cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reports are not showing planned revenue!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am doing revenue planning and project billing throuh sales order billing plan using project milestone. So, in this regard I have attached milestone to activiies and then copy these milestones to sales order billing plan. Sales order has only just one line item and i have assigned Project definition as account assignment to sales order line item.

Now after doing all this when i execute any report to see planned revenue the report shows nothing the message appeared is

"No costs, revenues , finances were selected"

Please help me out..

Thnaks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

which report you are looking for revenues? there is only one setting where you can pull the revenue plan from sale order is in OPSB checking the revenue plan from sale order ot quotation.

Did you assign Billing WBS element to Sale order line item?

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir

I am looking in CN41, S_ALR_87013531, S_ALR_87013564 to see plan and actual revenue ,as i have done billing thru VF01 all reports are showing Actual revenue but planned revenue is not coming in any report. All the settings in planning profile are ok, i have also assigned billing WBSE to sales order item .

I wonder why only actual revenue is appearing and not plan revenue..

Please help me out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

by the way, where is the pricing done at sale order, is it header level or item level.

If pricing is done at header level then you need to assgin wbs element at header level as well.

have a look in to that...

If you problem is not solved as mentioned above...

Refer the SAP note: 96404.

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

it is done at item level..

Former Member
0 Kudos

refer to the note as mentioned above..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your planning/Revenue profile i.e. OPSB whether revenue from Sales Order is ticked in that. Also chk if WBS is a billing element.

Sarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarang

I have already checked it, no pblm with planning profile . There must be something else missing which i am not able to identify..

need more inputs..