cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order saved with shipping point different than plant.

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a issue in which a order has been saved with shipping point different than that of plant. There is no assignment of the said shipping point to the plant.

The order was manually created with a BOM item in it. When created the BOM items had plant " X ". Later it was changed to " Y ". When changed, the plant and shipping point in TAP and TAX items got changed. Whereas only plant got changed in TAN item and not the shipping point. Ideally the shipping point also must have been changed. and secondly the order should not have been saved.

This is hampering our deliveries as they are getting created with wrong shipping points.

Here I said deliveries are hampered as the complete delivery indicator was removed by the user and deliveries for TAN items are getting created with wrong shipping point..

I treid to simulate the same scenario in test with all changes done by the user, but as we all know the order wont be saved if te plant and shipping points are different.

Kindly guide me through this and let me knoe how I can handle this issue.

Regards,

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should not happen but to stop this problem,you can maintain in the User Exit - the assignment between Plant & Shipping Point.

Like if Plant "X" is there ,it should take only Shipping Point as "X" only ,otherwise show an error.

It will help you to figure out the problem.

Best Regards,

Ankur